• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "She didn't listen to a word I said"

Collapse

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    ...Doesn't surprise me that 50% fail the medical and the doc might be right about the lack of PE in schools. Same here in NL. We sometimes get kids sent to the rugby club on their school 'sports orientation' and about 50% of 16 year old boys we see are incapable of doing one pressup or running 100 metres continually, never mind sprinting the length of the pitch.
    In CH, they reintroduced compulsory PE for all kids in pre-university full-time education a few years ago. Although after 16 school isn't compulsory, if they don't go to their PE lessons, or muck about when they do go, they can be kicked out.

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    If you need an unbiased opinion feel free to pm the pics
    I too would be happy to offer an impartial opinion. Actually, I wonder if Xeno would lend out his webcam

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    nice try

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    AW come on - everyone's done that in the bath - just to see how it looks...er...haven't they?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    lol
    oh god.
    I'm slow.

so slow.

Brillo Pad has done me.

I still want to know about his new job though

I think you mean HAB.......

What about the new job? I am staying at clientco in a slightly different role. The money is the same. But there will be more annoying users.......

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    lol
    oh god.
    I'm slow.

so slow.

Brillo Pad has done me.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
    And so was Brillo by the looks...
    lol
    oh god.
    I'm slow.

so slow.

Brillo Pad has done me.

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    Ruprect was winding me up , the blighter.

How's the job going ? have you started yet ?

And so was Brillo by the looks...

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    AW come on - everyone's done that in the bath - just to see how it looks...er...haven't they?
    <cough>

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Well, he is living with same daughter, still working on the plastering and other building jobs. (Still costing me a sneaky £100 pw for his wages - shhh)
    He locked her keys in the boot last week then broke the side window trying to rescue them, so now she has no wheels. Like I said, she has loads of aggro in her life.
    Mitch might be right though, this may turn out for the best. On serious matters we think as one, thats why I am so proud of her, she was able to say, 'sorry dad, all this chasing the moolah just aint for me'.
    did you really shave it ?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Who said that?
    Ruprect was winding me up , the blighter.

How's the job going ? have you started yet ?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Yeah well I dont mind you lot ignoring me
    Who said that?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    EO, daughters use Dad's as a barometer, basically if my Dad thinks something is a good idea, I do the opposite. It works every time for me

You are obviously proud of your daughter - and rightly so.
    How's your son doing now?
    Well, he is living with same daughter, still working on the plastering and other building jobs. (Still costing me a sneaky £100 pw for his wages - shhh)
    He locked her keys in the boot last week then broke the side window trying to rescue them, so now she has no wheels. Like I said, she has loads of aggro in her life.
    Mitch might be right though, this may turn out for the best. On serious matters we think as one, thats why I am so proud of her, she was able to say, 'sorry dad, all this chasing the moolah just aint for me'.
    did you really shave it ?

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Originally posted by moorfield View Post
    My daughter is only 4 and already she doesn't listen to a word I say ...
    It's a girl thing....

Leave a comment:

• moorfield
    replied
    She didn't listen to a word I said, and you know what, I couldn't be more proud of her
    My daughter is only 4 and already she doesn't listen to a word I say ...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X