• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lost Season 5

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to really like Lost but now half the time I'm watching it I'm "Lost" however because I've stuck with it this long I feel I must keep watching (and to be fair it is making slightly more sense this series) of course if they hadn't announced a definite end I'd have given up but thankfully an end in sight has meant a plot speed up so a bit less frustrating.

Comment

Just watched the last two hours episode - that was good, tied up a lot of threads...
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Has anyone else noticed how Juliet's puppies appear to have gotten larger over the series... and more on display?
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
          Has anyone else noticed how Juliet's puppies appear to have gotten larger over the series
          Well you'd expect a puppy (baby dog, yes?) to grow over time, wouldn't you?

Are you daft?

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
            Well you'd expect a puppy (baby dog, yes?) to grow over time, wouldn't you?

Are you daft?
            I think he means the two jiggly ones with pink noses, that she keeps in the chesty area.

Yes they do grow over time, usually due to gravity though.

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I can't wait for the last season now (2010 apparently); mostly because I want it to be over. Pretty disappointed with season 5, and the last 2 episodes very disappointed. This business with Jacob seems tacked on the end.
              "take me to your leader"

Comment

Originally posted by Grinder View Post
                I can't wait for the last season now (2010 apparently); mostly because I want it to be over. Pretty disappointed with season 5, and the last 2 episodes very disappointed. This business with Jacob seems tacked on the end.
                I quite enjoyed it, and I think the Jacob thing has been there since Season 2 (or maybe 1)?
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                  I quite enjoyed it, and I think the Jacob thing has been there since Season 2 (or maybe 1)?
                  He was in the shack yes, but not just some guy walking around summoning cast members, or with that other fella next to the big jackal statue.
                  "take me to your leader"

Comment

Originally posted by Grinder View Post
                    He was in the shack yes, but not just some guy walking around summoning cast members, or with that other fella next to the big jackal statue.
                    I think that's supposed to be 100s of years ago.

I predict the other fella (who's now taken the form of Locke) is his brother (or similar) and they've been feuding for years.

Comment

Hope it doesn't end up like another series (can't remember which one) that ended recently... ie 'god did it' that would be dull.
                      "take me to your leader"

Comment

Working...
                      X