• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lost Season 5

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Svalbaard View Post

Have just bought the special edition series 1&2 of Spaced though.

Yay!!!!
    I have both, top quality British Comedy.

I wish Simon Pegg would get back to it instead of going all hollywood.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by ookook View Post
      and will conveniently ignore all the gaping plot holes from the earlier parts of the series.
      I doubt this will happen.

I dont want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen this season yet, but they've introduced an "element" which can be used to explain just about anything.

I doubt there'll be any holes at all by the end.

We can already explain pretty much everyone on the Island, and a great deal of what has already happened.
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
        I doubt this will happen.

I dont want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen this season yet, but they've introduced an "element" which can be used to explain just about anything.

I doubt there'll be any holes at all by the end.

We can already explain pretty much everyone on the Island, and a great deal of what has already happened.
        oh no. not
        'I woke up, it had all been a dream'

the last time I watched, echo got attacked by a cloud of angry hornets or something
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Too many shark jumping moments happening

Moving the island
          The time travelling ....getting very tedious
          Last edited by Troll; 9 February 2009, 10:09.
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
            Too many shark jumping moments happening

Moving the island
            The time travelling ....getting very tedious
            Nah, it's all quite plausible.
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              Now dead people being alive again, and people who talk to dead people... not to mention people meeting their fathers....
              Well, it is a special island...
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

you must mean in island for people with special needs
                "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

I found it very hard to follow last night's episode. Just seemed to be lots of flashbacks with a weird voiceover explaining everything. Didn't advance the plot at all. Was weird... but such is Lost.

Comment

It's just on a break for a week, same as in the US

Comment

Originally posted by DieScum View Post
                      I found it very hard to follow last night's episode. Just seemed to be lots of flashbacks with a weird voiceover explaining everything. Didn't advance the plot at all. Was weird... but such is Lost.
                      It was a re-cap episode...

Comment

Working...
                      X