• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone got anything to discuss rather than the boring economy?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sit on my face and tell me that you love me,
    I'll sit on your face and tell you I love you, too.
    I love to hear you o-ra-lize,
    When I'm between your thighs,
    You blow me awaaay.

Sit on my face and let my lips embrace you,
    I'll sit on your face and then I'll love you tru-ly.
    Life can be fine if we both sixty-nine,
    If we sit on our faces
    In all sorts of places
    And play...'till we're blown awaaaaaaaaaay.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Anyone?

The average homeless person makes several hundred pounds a day up at the South Bank. Do the Maths, it could make quite an attractive plan B if you can juggle or play the guitar - just stay off my patch or I'll chin you with my mighty jowels!

Comment

A Government survey has proven that people who over-sleep in the mornings are inexplicably far richer than those who get up early - also firms who employ those who tend to over-sleep are more likley to have higher levels of profit than their counterparts.

Comment

Originally posted by backlight View Post
          Watched series 1 of Pulling from BBC3 yesterday - thought it was quite funny!
          One of my favourite shows, that
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
          X