• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ronaldo involved in Ferrari crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like him as a footballer, as a person he's a twat
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
      Is that the person that the media portrays him as or have you actually met him and gotten to know him?

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
        as a person he gets alot of that as well

Comment

Whats he doing in the UK anyway? Albeit he is a bit chubby now so some 3rd division club might go for him. Who ate all the pies?
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
            Is that the person that the media portrays him as or have you actually met him and gotten to know him?
            When he says things like if he were cloned he would win the first two places in footballer of the year, I cringe.

Perhaps they are misquoting him
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by deano View Post
              I like Ronaldo.

I like the way he scores goals for Man Utd. and the way he sets up goals for Man Utd.

I like Man Utd.

CCCCCooooooommmmmmeeeeeee ooooooooonnnnnnn yyyyooooooouuuuuu rrrrrreeeeeeedddddsssss!
              U like that?!

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                Whats he doing in the UK anyway? Albeit he is a bit chubby now so some 3rd division club might go for him. Who ate all the pies?
                Wrong Ronaldo dude.

You're thinking about a chunky Brazilian with bugs bunny teeth who plays footy in airports for lucrative advertising purposes.

Comment

I like the way he scores goals for Man Utd. and the way he sets up goals for Man Utd.

City (soon anyway)
                  Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

It's the only thing Ronaldo has struck sweetly in the past few months....

Comment

A chap who signs one lucrative contract then hears someone wants to offer him a contract for even more money in a sunny location so starts looking for a way to weasel out of the first contract to take it up?

He could be a contractor you know.

Comment

Working...
                      X