• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Ronaldo involved in Ferrari crash"

Collapse

• foritisme
    replied
    Originally posted by deano View Post
    I like Ronaldo.

I like the way he scores goals for Man Utd. and the way he sets up goals for Man Utd.

I like Man Utd.

CCCCCooooooommmmmmeeeeeee ooooooooonnnnnnn yyyyooooooouuuuuu rrrrrreeeeeeedddddsssss!
    Ah a Scum fan - should have guessed

Leave a comment:

• Beefy198
    replied
    A chap who signs one lucrative contract then hears someone wants to offer him a contract for even more money in a sunny location so starts looking for a way to weasel out of the first contract to take it up?

He could be a contractor you know.

Leave a comment:

• adamv6
    replied
    It's the only thing Ronaldo has struck sweetly in the past few months....

Leave a comment:

• Alf W
    replied
    I like the way he scores goals for Man Utd. and the way he sets up goals for Man Utd.

City (soon anyway)

Leave a comment:

• Chugnut
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Whats he doing in the UK anyway? Albeit he is a bit chubby now so some 3rd division club might go for him. Who ate all the pies?
    Wrong Ronaldo dude.

You're thinking about a chunky Brazilian with bugs bunny teeth who plays footy in airports for lucrative advertising purposes.

Leave a comment:

• AZZIK
    replied
    Originally posted by deano View Post
    I like Ronaldo.

I like Man Utd.

CCCCCooooooommmmmmeeeeeee ooooooooonnnnnnn yyyyooooooouuuuuu rrrrrreeeeeeedddddsssss!
    U like that?!

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Is that the person that the media portrays him as or have you actually met him and gotten to know him?
    When he says things like if he were cloned he would win the first two places in footballer of the year, I cringe.

Perhaps they are misquoting him

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Whats he doing in the UK anyway? Albeit he is a bit chubby now so some 3rd division club might go for him. Who ate all the pies?

Leave a comment:

• Liability
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    I like him as a footballer, as a person he's a twat
    as a person he gets alot of that as well

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    Is that the person that the media portrays him as or have you actually met him and gotten to know him?

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied

Leave a comment:

• deano
    replied
    I like Ronaldo.

I like Man Utd.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by Liability View Post
    why dont people like Ronaldo here? [for the record I think he is an annoying twat. I had the unfortunate pleasure of being with him in the same club on numerous occasions in Manchester when he came over and couldnt speak English and h'ed stand there expecting the girls to flock around him and take his pic of two back to the Lowry [sp!] hotel.]

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Liability View Post
    why dont people like Ronaldo here? [for the record I think he is an annoying twat. I had the unfortunate pleasure of being with him in the same club on numerous occasions in Manchester when he came over and couldnt speak English and h'ed stand there expecting the girls to flock around him and take his pic of two back to the Lowry [sp!] hotel.]
    I said nothing about Ronaldo. Just dont get me started on Wilmslow......

Leave a comment:

• Liability
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X