• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

coldest night of the winter tonight

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'twas -6 when I left Clientco tonight
    Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

-5 here and -8 predicted
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Bloody freezing here!! I'm going to bed
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Living in the country I keep house warm by scavenging logs, they are usually lopped and just left to rot so when I go for a run in the woods I nick em. I just LOVE getting things for free! Saving money is my whole interest in life!
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

-4.8c Air Temp last last, however my Grass temp got down to -10c

Looks like another nippy night (Monday night) as well, going by my forecasting tool for Leicestershire. The forecasting tool also got the slight snow fall over Leicestershire Sunday night right too

http://www.stormtrack.co.uk/Pages/Weather-Forecast.aspx
            www.stormtrack.co.uk - My Stormchasing website.

Comment

Don't know about last night but just went onto the terrace this morning (9:00) for a fag and it was -9
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

No idea, I haven't been outside since Sunday afternoon.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

If it has been an above average warm winter, the TV would be deluged with reports of "this is a taste of things to come, as Global Warming (cue pictures of 4x4's and exhaust pipes) destroys our planet, blah, blah..."

Comment

It was -17 according to my thermometer in the garden, here in eastern NL. Throw in a bit of windchill too. Brrrr....
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

My car said -7 this morning
                      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                      X