• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What should be banned on CUK forums?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Perhaps we should have a "****" option instead of AndyW....

<Ducks for cover>
    ... and that's this thread doomed to deletion

Seriously, am I the only one to have noticed that every single thread in General where that person is mentioned gets deleted?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      Perhaps we should have a "Lucy" option instead of AndyW....

<Ducks for cover>

Perhaps I should post a link to her Blog site which is about me
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
        F*** yeah!

PM it to me!

Comment

Holy ******* tulip!!!

She was one crazy, crazy bird!
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

PM please!

Comment

On second thoughts as it gives too much personal information I'd rather not.

This post will self destruct as soon as she emails the mods
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

On second thoughts as it gives too much personal information I'd rather not.

This post will self destruct as soon as she emails the mods
                Spoilsport.......

Comment

Sorry to interrupt the handbagging

teabagging
                  Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post

teabagging
                    Ewwwww - Who do you think you are BGG?? Xen??
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Ewwwww - Who do you think you are BGG?? Xen??
                      Who knows ?

From what I hear of his escapades, he'd fit right in at Club Antichrist or TG. And those are the two clubs I'm prepared to mention...there are plenty of others.
                      Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Working...
                      X