• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What should be banned on CUK forums?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Since you support unjust opressive Soviet regimes you should get used to "injustice" then.
    I have never once posted any support for the Soviet regime. Yet anothe AtW lie. Your post are like a twelve year old school kid with too much time on his hands. I think the best gift for you would be a left handed mouse so it leaves your right hand free to surf and wank
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      I have never once posted any support for the Soviet regime.
      You supported Putin on multiple occassions, also Cuba's oppressive Soviet/Communist regime I believe.

Here is what Lenin said about people like you on the West: useful idiots

Of course I'd shoot Lenin on sight (if I was in position to do so) but God he was right about that!

Comment

Andyw

Comment

One should ALWAYS add an Andyw option to polls.

It ensures completeness and authenticity, like a check digit.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
            One should ALWAYS add an Andyw option to polls.
            It was me who first started using AndyW option in polls - this proves that at least some of my ideas can get public acceptance

Comment

You supported Putin on multiple occassions, also Cuba's oppressive Soviet/Communist regime I believe.

Here is what Lenin said about people like you on the West: useful idiots

Of course I'd shoot Lenin on sight (if I was in position to do so) but God he was right about that!

AtW even you as the thickest idiot on this forum knows that Putin is not part of the soviet regime. If you read and understand my posts you would see that I am merely showing a balanced view of Russia and Cuba unlike you. My conclusion is that either (a) You really are unable to comprehend the English language, or (b) Your are a complete and utter liar and just want to play juvenile games on the forum.

I am now the second person this week to put you the ignore list.
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

AtW even you as the thickest idiot on this forum knows that Putin is not part of the soviet regime.

Do you know that one of the first things Putin did when he became President he changed Russian hymn to have the same music as in USSR? That's right - the words are new but music is the same.

He also spoke fondly about USSR to say that it was the biggest geo-political disaster of 20th century.

More importantly his assassinations of opponents, supression of freedoms and general style of governing (effectively dictatorship) is exactly the way USSR was run - I know I lived there!

Putin is a war criminal and while I might not live to see him and his buddies on trial in Hague I sure hope you will live long enough for this to happen to know that you supported Hitler of the 21st century - it is this kind of support from useful idiots as Lenin called your type helped USSR and actually Nazi Germany too. Compared to you sasguru and some others are angels.

Comment

...and while I might not live to see him and his buddies on trial in Hague I sure hope you will live long enough for this to happen to know...
                  Are you on Putin's New year's 'honours' list?

Comment

AtW even you as the thickest idiot on this forum knows that Putin is not part of the soviet regime.
                    Sorry to interrupt the handbagging, but how can you reasonably claim that somebody who was a member of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, and worked in the KGB for sixteen years, was "not part of the soviet regime"?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                      Are you on Putin's New year's 'honours' list?
                      I am meeting with him in a sushi bar in London next week...

Comment

Working...
                      X