• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another terrorist bites the dust !!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Purple Dalek View Post
    That looks faked.
    Supreme Dalek, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
      'Democratically elected leader' that is head of a group wants Israel wiped off the face of the earth = terrorist.
      I would also like to see Israel disappear as a political entity. Does that make me a terrorist as well?
      Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy Bob View Post
        Does that make me a terrorist as well?
        It's not the goals that make one terrorist (though some goals can qualify as genocide thus criminal), but the means of achieving the: via terror, primarily targeting soft targets like civilians.

If "freedom fighters" were ambushing military convoys and stuff like that, then it would be fair play, in a way Taleban are playing far more honestly than Hamas cowards.

Comment

Working...
        X