• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why do the girls on CUK have sexy avatars?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Purple Dalek View Post
    Well I thought it was a beaver, and hence some sort of merriment, but with age my eyesight is failing and it may well not be.
    if you cant tell the difference between a beaver and Pogles avatar , I suggest you steer clear of the kids guinea pig cage for a while, unless you want to get seriously busted by the RSPCA

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      if you cant tell the difference between a beaver and Pogles avatar , I suggest you steer clear of the kids guinea pig cage for a while, unless you want to get seriously busted by the RSPCA

Well, I caught sight and thought 'Better look away, or they'll be calling me a pervert for staring'

Comment

Well, I caught sight and thought 'Better look away, or they'll be calling me a pervert for staring'
        tch women eh ?

tch.

walk around with their i am a prats hanging out, then call you a smelly old scouse perv just for looking. and looking.

tch
        women

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
          Just saw this thread and feel ashamed that I am not keeping up with the other sexy avatar ladies. P'raps I ought to try to find a pic of Mary in her undercrackers.
          i think that's a challenge for Fortune Green
          The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Bagpuss, are you really this starved of attention in your every day life?

The pope is a tard.

Comment

I fear if some of us men on here post pictures of ourselves the ladies will become overwhelmed by their own lubricity
              "I'm more of a warrior than you'll ever be. I believe in the class war. I believe in the battle of the sexes. I believe in my tribe. I believe in the righteous, inteligent clued-up section of society against the brain-dead moronic masses as well as the mediocre, soulless bourgeoisie. I believe in punk rock. In northern soul. In acid house. In mod. In rock and roll. I also believe in pre commercial righteous, rap and hip hop. Thats my manifesto"

Comment

Originally posted by Joe1978 View Post
                I fear if some of us men on here post pictures of ourselves the ladies will become overwhelmed by their own lubricity
                Nice word. Is lubricity similar to moistness?
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I had a sheep avatar that I was told was causing quite a stir.

I didn't do it for attention though - I do other things for that
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Well I thought it was a beaver, and hence some sort of merriment, but with age my eyesight is failing and it may well not be.
                    Its an effing GUINEA PIG - honestly words fail me.
                    It is meant to amuse because its cute and festive

You however are just plain wrong - on SO many levels
                    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

OK Avatar fixed - easy on the pot noodles there lads..
                      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                      X