• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why do the girls on CUK have sexy avatars?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Provocative avatars, discuss...

Are the posters Munters?

Is it Barry from Wales idea of a Lady?

Are they attention seeking?

Are Geeks that easy?

The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
      The men don't have sexy hunk avatars
      Well I thought mine was sexy. mmmmm pieee. Makes me dribble and drool.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Are there any ladies here? I thought the "ladies" were atw's sockpuppets?
        Well, not all the ladies are AtW sockpuppets, some have other hands up them, but at least three really are ladies, then there are the ladies that post as lads because they dislike nork queries.

Then there are the daleks.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Dalek View Post
          Well, not all the ladies are AtW sockpuppets, some have other hands up them, but at least three really are ladies, then there are the ladies that post as lads because they dislike iamaprat queries.

Then there are the daleks.
          OK, "iamaprat": IMHO the nanny filter is a prat, but can somebody give me an idea what gets turned into iamaprat?

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
            OK, "iamaprat": IMHO the nanny filter is a prat, but can somebody give me an idea what gets turned into iamaprat?
            (.)(.)

Comment

Well, not all the ladies are AtW sockpuppets, some have other hands up them, but at least three really are ladies.
              Please tell me that Cailin Maith is one of them and really looks like that.
              Step outside posh boy

Comment

(.)(.)
                Ta.

Comment

Yeah VERY sexy - I think not!
                  I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                  CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                  CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post

Yeah VERY sexy - I think not!
                    Well I thought it was a beaver, and hence some sort of merriment, but with age my eyesight is failing and it may well not be.

Comment

Just saw this thread and feel ashamed that I am not keeping up with the other sexy avatar ladies. P'raps I ought to try to find a pic of Mary in her undercrackers.
                      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                      X