• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Half a box of After Eights..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You fat barstewards on this site are always eating
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
      You fat barstewards on this site are always eating
      looked in the mirror lately?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        looked in the mirror lately?
        my mirror actually talks to me. last week it said 'there IS one fairer than you. travel to a distant land called France. In the place called Paris you will find a church named Notre Dame. Seek the bellringer'

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          my mirror actually talks to me. last week it said 'there IS one fairer than you. travel to a distant land called France. In the place called Paris you will find a church named Notre Dame. Seek the bellringer'

The Candy brothers sell a flat with a mirror that records. You turn your back - record - face mirror - replay. You see what your back looks like!

The rich love their gadgets.

Comment

The Candy brothers sell a flat with a mirror that records. You turn your back - record - face mirror - replay. You see what your back looks like!

With captions? Arse --> Elbow -->

Comment

alternatively have two mirrors on opposite sides of the room so you can look in one and see both your front as well as a reflection of your back too.
              I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
              CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
              CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Working...
              X