• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Get your Kleenex out...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Turion View Post
    You so love posting stories about successful people losing bigtime. Are you a labour politian?

It'd be really funny if you lost everything. I doubt that you've actually got anything worth losing.
    Got loads to lose, but the pot grows every month.

Booomed!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
      Come the revolution, they will be...
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I went to school with Anthea Turner, she was not a nice person.
        I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
        CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

You so love posting stories about successful people losing bigtime. Are you a labour politian?

It'd be really funny if you lost everything. I doubt that you've actually got anything worth losing.
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
            I went to school with Anthea Turner, she was not a nice person.
            Did you ever see her in the shower?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Booomed!

I think you're full of merde. The only fortune you've got is your make believe one you keep posting about on here.
              "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
                The only fortune you've got is your make believe one you keep posting about on here.
                All fortunes are make believe at the moment, unless you have an oil well in the garden, and even then...
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Booomed!

Don't you find the rate of growth is slower this time of year, or are you using hydroponics and artificial lighting?

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Dalek View Post
                    Don't you find the rate of growth is slower this time of year, or are you using hydroponics and artificial lighting?
                    And definitely leave out the weed killer.

Comment

Are you serious? Here is a (Imho) vacuuos tart of the higest order who has inflicted herself on us for far too long and in the total absence of any discernable talent who went off with rich married man and then sold the rights to her wedding a crap celeb rag - hardly deserving of sympathy.

Comment

Working...
                      X