• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Whos throws a shoe, i mean honestly!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    In fact only last week I paid £200 for such a service at Kings X. Shame I forgot my wet suit really.....
    I'll post you a bottle of home brewed for £39.99 plus postage. Save yourself the money next time.
    "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
      I'll post you a bottle of home brewed for £39.99 plus postage. Save yourself the money next time.
      Will you GUARANTEE is has come from a polish girl who has the painters in?

Comment

Sorry to drag it back on topic, but I liked how Bush handled the whole thing. Of course, he didn't seem to have any idea it was an insult and seemed to treat it more like a student prank...
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Will you GUARANTEE is has come from a polish girl who has the painters in?
          Well, it'll pass the gargle test.
          "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Quite funny, and worth clicking on the link below for the picture alone (IMO).

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/i...-200812151458/

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Sorry to drag it back on topic, but I liked how Bush handled the whole thing. Of course, he didn't seem to have any idea it was an insult and seemed to treat it more like a student prank...
              Aye, he was nearly laughing after the first hush puppy flew past him.

Comment

Is this still going? I think someone should give this thread the boot ....

Comment

It's a sure sign democracy has arrived in Iraq. Someone was allowed to protest without getting stoned. All hail the shoe.

Comment

Stoned

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                    It's a sure sign democracy has arrived in Iraq. Someone was allowed to protest without getting stoned. All hail the shoe.
                    He was probably stoned when he threw his footware!

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post

Ah, perhaps they are not quite there yet:
                      [Bare-footed]Muntadar al-Zaidi has suffered a broken hand, broken ribs and internal bleeding, as well as an eye injury, his older brother, Dargham, told the BBC.
                      http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/7785338.stm
                      The holy shoes remain in custody pending forensic examination and have attracted bids from around the Arab world, with a Saudi citizen apparently having offered $10m (£6.5m). They were bought from a shop on al-Khyam street, a well-known shopping street in central Baghdad.

Comment

Working...
                      X