• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you doing this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Massage then lunch...

Thought I'd treat myself after winning a direct contract!
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      Massage then lunch...

Thought I'd treat myself after winning a direct contract!
      Nice one. Cut out the middleman! How did you do that?
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        I learn everything from here:

http://www.cartoonstock.com/director...middle_man.asp

Comment

beers with some mates tonight, xmas market with the MrN and visiting his mother, back sunday afternoon
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Me and the Mrs are going for a 3D ultrasound tomorrow (only two more months to go... ).

Then trying to finish my book. Was due at the publishers end of October but I've been given till the end of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotchpie View Post
              Me and the Mrs are going for a 3D ultrasound tomorrow (only two more months to go... ).

Then trying to finish my book. Was due at the publishers end of October but I've been given till the end of the year.
              Good luck! I've got my 12 week scan today.
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Tonight - Weihnachtsfeier with the Goldenes Faß stammtisch in Odesyus (Brits, Irish, Sots, Yanks and Germans. A damn good evening with plenty of booze.)

Tomorrow - some work then down to Beat Corner for the Bundesliga and onto whatever late night boozer fancy takes us, Kupferkessel or Heinerstub or...

The Day After Tomorrow - recover, work and drive down to Böblingen

First Day of Working Week - 10:30 -11:30 Meeting, 11:30-12:30 Meeting, 12:45-13:00 Meeting, 14:00-16:00 Meeting (apparently its an Agile thing. We even have meetings about meetings)
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  The agency was bought by a bigger fish leaving the client high and dry...
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I really dont have any plans at all this weekend...I dont know if that's a good or a bad thing.
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                    X