• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What are you doing this weekend?"

Collapse

• SallyAnne
    replied
    I really dont have any plans at all this weekend...I dont know if that's a good or a bad thing.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Nice one. Cut out the middleman! How did you do that?
    The agency was bought by a bigger fish leaving the client high and dry...

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Tonight - Weihnachtsfeier with the Goldenes Faß stammtisch in Odesyus (Brits, Irish, Sots, Yanks and Germans. A damn good evening with plenty of booze.)

Tomorrow - some work then down to Beat Corner for the Bundesliga and onto whatever late night boozer fancy takes us, Kupferkessel or Heinerstub or...

The Day After Tomorrow - recover, work and drive down to Böblingen

First Day of Working Week - 10:30 -11:30 Meeting, 11:30-12:30 Meeting, 12:45-13:00 Meeting, 14:00-16:00 Meeting (apparently its an Agile thing. We even have meetings about meetings)

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by Scotchpie View Post
    Me and the Mrs are going for a 3D ultrasound tomorrow (only two more months to go... ).

Then trying to finish my book. Was due at the publishers end of October but I've been given till the end of the year.
    Good luck! I've got my 12 week scan today.

Leave a comment:

• Scotchpie
    replied
    Me and the Mrs are going for a 3D ultrasound tomorrow (only two more months to go... ).

Then trying to finish my book. Was due at the publishers end of October but I've been given till the end of the year.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    beers with some mates tonight, xmas market with the MrN and visiting his mother, back sunday afternoon

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    I learn everything from here:

http://www.cartoonstock.com/director...middle_man.asp

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Massage then lunch...

Thought I'd treat myself after winning a direct contract!

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Massage then lunch...

Thought I'd treat myself after winning a direct contract!

Leave a comment:

• ratewhore
    replied
    Out for dinner, test riding a motorsickle tomorrow, bit of shopping sunday, nothing too strenuous...

Leave a comment:

• HeliCraig
    replied
    Beers with geeks tonight (taking Fiance to use as either defence or cannon fodder) - then DIY the rest of weekend.

Leave a comment:

• zara_backdog
    replied
    Putting up the decorations for Christmas.

Leave a comment:

• voodooflux
    replied
    Picking up a Christmas tree, a bit of Plan B, and vying with the kids for some time on the PS3/Wii.

Leave a comment:

• thelace
    replied
    I'm flying out to Paris for a romantic weekend

But don't tell the wife

Leave a comment:

• Shimano105
    replied
    Why do you care? Every week it's the same - mind your own flippin business. Or get your own life.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X