• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Police powerless on outdoor orgies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    Forcing girls to dress demurely will take us down the Muslim route where all girls can only go out if they are dressed as a letter box.

Seems to me that Muslim men are incapable of controlling themselves so the women have to suffer, probably due to one of Mo's sexual proclavities.

Did you like how I did that, took a perfectly good thread and dragged into abusing Muslims again.....
    But, LG, I'm not suggesting that children walk about in tents. I'm only suggesting that children dress normally. By 'normally' I mean wearing clothes without "hot ho" emblazoned across the backside of hot pants.

On a seperate issue, I agree that an individual's inability to control their behaviour should lead to everyone being forced to change theirs.

Comment

Working...
    X