• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Police powerless on outdoor orgies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Francko
    Like how many times will it happen again that you find a young sexy woman who want to go to bed with you?
    Again!? I'm still waiting for the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
      Again!? I'm still waiting for the first time.
      So is AtW if he doesn't stop wasting time on his ska.
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
        So is AtW if he doesn't stop wasting time on his ska.
        Perhaps working on the SKA is like making love to a beautiful woman... then again, maybe not.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
          That's what I would have expected - a disciplinary enquiry and a possible sacking. But now it seems they throw you in jail and stick you with an ASBO or two for good measure. No doubt it'll be straight to the sex offenders' register as well.
          Absolutely crazy. Did she abuse her position of trust? Probably. Should she be sacked? I suppose the answer has to be yes. Should she be branded a criminal for this? I can't see anything criminal in her behaviour.

What amuses me is the way the law defines a person's age to suit its needs. A 16 year old is adult enough to kill and be killed for his country, but he is not old enough for a bit of hide the sausage with his teacher. How many otherwise useful lives will be recked as a result of this action?
          Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Perverted fantasies aside, the Teacher was in a position of power and trust. The "Special Needs" student could be classified as vulnerable - depending on how much money his Solicitor can screw out of the relevant education authority.

She shouldn't have done it, full stop.
            Oh Jesus - Disaster Management Ltd.
            You know you'll need us!

Comment

Originally posted by The Late, Great JC
              Perverted fantasies aside, the Teacher was in a position of power and trust. The "Special Needs" student could be classified as vulnerable - depending on how much money his Solicitor can screw out of the relevant education authority.

She shouldn't have done it, full stop.
              That really depends on his level of 'special needs'. I agree that she shouldn't have done it, but that doesn't make it a criminal issue. I also don't think it's a matter of being perverted. These things can happen and often, especially when young, the heart rules the head. I speak from personal experience.

Comment

If he was sixteen then all she has done is abused a position of trust.

Is that a criminal offence?

His mental age surely doesnt come into it as there are any number of cases of mentaly retarded people being treated as adults in other ways.
                I seem to remember a couple who were having a baby demanding the right not to have it taken away and winning (bad law IMHO).
                I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

But, LG, you forget, this is NL's Glorious Kingdom, and in this kingdom the worst thing you can do is use the pork sabre. You can kill someone - no worry. But sunbathe naked in the garden or look at a 16 year old in a bikini, and it's a life of ruin.

We really seem to have lost all common sense in the country. Surely, with a modicum of intellect, we are capable of recognising a real sexual predator from someone that is simply a little eccentric.

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
                    But, LG, you forget, this is NL's Glorious Kingdom, and in this kingdom the worst thing you can do is use the pork sabre. You can kill someone - no worry. But sunbathe naked in the garden or look at a 16 year old in a bikini, and it's a life of ruin.

We really seem to have lost all common sense in the country. Surely, with a modicum of intellect, we are capable of recognising a real sexual predator from someone that is simply a little eccentric.
                    Guess who's on their way to your house...

Soon it'll be for you my lad!
                    Oh Jesus - Disaster Management Ltd.
                    You know you'll need us!

Comment

WageSlave, you are quite right, and I think it's not just Britain who has this problem but the US too.

These countries have got a massive problem with sex but violence is fine.

Just look at the scandal caused by hidden sex scenes in video games - same video games where you can kill, maim, run over and generaly destroy everything around you. But a bit of nookie? Oh no!
                      Chico, what time is it?

Comment

Working...
                      X