• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gloibal Warming update

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"global warming" leads to more extreme weather. Such as snow in places you wouldn't expect.

Just finished reading "Fallen Angels" by Niven/Pournelle and some other guy. The greens got into power, cleaned up the environment and thereby triggered an ice age.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      "global warming" leads to more extreme weather. Such as snow in places you wouldn't expect.

Just finished reading "Fallen Angels" by Niven/Pournelle and some other guy. The greens got into power, cleaned up the environment and thereby triggered an ice age.

Fook me.

Does "Global Warming" lead to lower global temperatures too?

You couldn't make this tulip up.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Fook me.

Does "Global Warming" lead to lower global temperatures too?

You couldn't make this tulip up.
        Ah bless. Don't worry your limited cranial capacity over it.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Ah bless. Don't worry your limited cranial capacity over it.
          Pray do explain why if the whole world is colder it is therefore warmer?

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Dalek View Post
            Pray do explain why if the whole world is colder it is therefore warmer?
            You're confusing globe with world. They aren't the same. Global warming = world cooling.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
              You're confusing globe with world. They aren't the same. Global warming = world cooling.
              Ah ha, it makes perfect sense now. So the old world and the new world and the 3rd world are each getting colder, but in combination, they're warmer?

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Dalek View Post
                Ah ha, it makes perfect sense now. So the old world and the new world and the 3rd world are each getting colder, but in combination, they're warmer?
                Whoa, I've only got an A Level...

Comment

Global warming is only partly to do with the spatial dimensions. It's also a temporal one.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                    Global warming is only partly to do with the spatial dimensions. It's also a temporal one.
                    You called?

Fancy words. Do you know what they mean?
                    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
                      You called?

Fancy words. Do you know what they mean?

I wasn't here when your oft spoken about time machine was first mentioned, perhaps you could give us new-comers an update.

Comment

Working...
                      X