• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gurkhas

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    I just signed it Nick Griffin
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

He’s the best reason to let in as many Ghurkas as possible and provide them all with a photo of him and a description of his opinions on people of ‘non-white’ ethnic backgrounds.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Signed
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
            if its being handed in today they isn't it a bit late for signing?
            They're still carrying on the petition, Joanna Lumley just handed in the first part today.
            "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Signed.

Comment

There were some gurkhas operating in East Timor when the UN went in. Apparently the Indonesians didnt like getting their teeth knocked out by these guys

They might only be four foot tall, but by golly are they tough or what!

Mailman

Comment

signed. a thoroughly disgraceful state of affairs.

reminds me that i must do some family research. my paternal grandfather was in burma in ww2 and he fought alongside the gurkhas. i suspect he was an officer in a gurkha regiment. i remember looking at his gurkha knife and being fascinated with the notches and what they meant.

Comment

Working...
                  X