• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

All permies in a team meeting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Devise a solution to the UK's economic crisis that doesn't involve making it worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
      Run around the office with your pants around your ankles, shouting Woo Hoo I loves Pot Noodles and my BNP badge
      That could be done in under a minute though. What about setting a running with underpants around ankles while permies are in a meeting world record?

Comment

Originally posted by Diestl View Post
        Ok did that, what next? Oh wait the security guard wants to speak, be right back....

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
          That could be done in under a minute though. What about setting a running with underpants around ankles while permies are in a meeting world record?
          Diestl goes 'commando' on Wednesdays.
          Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Ok did that, what next? Oh wait the security guard wants to speak, be right back....
            I dont think you will
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
              Devise a solution to the UK's economic crisis that doesn't involve making it worse.
              Ok

Tax is set as 30% for everyone including companies, no other taxes. No need for accountants or hector. Next

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                I dont think you will
                Dodgy, thank God you're here.

we need you in the BNP thread quick

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  Dodgy, thank God you're here.

we need you in the BNP thread quick

If it means arguing with AtW then forget it. I learnt that lesson a long time ago
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Ok

Tax is set as 30% for everyone including companies, no other taxes. No need for accountants or hector. Next
                    Wow!

OK, next is the net immigration problem. How do we stop our population expanding?

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                      If it means arguing with AtW then forget it. I learnt that lesson a long time ago
                      it's flagging, needs a bit of zing.
                      (\__/)
                      (>'.'<)
                      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                      X