• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "All permies in a team meeting"

Collapse

• Diestl
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    Wow!

OK, next is the net immigration problem. How do we stop our population expanding?
    Goto war with China/Iran on a false but believable premise, this will reduce the population (male ) and kick start the economy .

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    Wow!

OK, next is the net immigration problem. How do we stop our population expanding?

Vote Tory !!

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Wow!

There is no problem. It's for the good of your house price.

Next!

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    If it means arguing with AtW then forget it. I learnt that lesson a long time ago
    it's flagging, needs a bit of zing.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by Diestl View Post
    Ok

Tax is set as 30% for everyone including companies, no other taxes. No need for accountants or hector. Next
    Wow!

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Dodgy, thank God you're here.

we need you in the BNP thread quick

If it means arguing with AtW then forget it. I learnt that lesson a long time ago

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    I dont think you will
    Dodgy, thank God you're here.

we need you in the BNP thread quick

Leave a comment:

• Diestl
    replied
    Devise a solution to the UK's economic crisis that doesn't involve making it worse.
    Ok

Tax is set as 30% for everyone including companies, no other taxes. No need for accountants or hector. Next

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Ok did that, what next? Oh wait the security guard wants to speak, be right back....
    I dont think you will

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    That could be done in under a minute though. What about setting a running with underpants around ankles while permies are in a meeting world record?
    Diestl goes 'commando' on Wednesdays.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Ok did that, what next? Oh wait the security guard wants to speak, be right back....

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    Run around the office with your pants around your ankles, shouting Woo Hoo I loves Pot Noodles and my BNP badge
    That could be done in under a minute though. What about setting a running with underpants around ankles while permies are in a meeting world record?

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Devise a solution to the UK's economic crisis that doesn't involve making it worse.

Leave a comment:

• Diestl
    replied
    Run around the office with your pants around your ankles, shouting Woo Hoo I loves Pot Noodles and my BNP badge

Leave a comment:

• AZZIK
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X