• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Took all the enamel off my teeth. nearly

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took all the enamel off my teeth. nearly

We had some food left over from a family 'do', a week or so ago, ang I put a big slab of leistershire cheese in a tupperware tub. I have a nibble every evening and morning.
    For the last couple of days my teeth hve been rough and the inside of me gob has been raw.
    This morning the missus showed my the bottom of the tub, jeez, it looked like the quatermass experiment. Green slime and fungus everywhere

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    We had some food left over from a family 'do', a week or so ago, ang I put a big slab of leistershire cheese in a tupperware tub. I have a nibble every evening and morning.
    For the last couple of days my teeth hve been rough and the inside of me gob has been raw.
    This morning the missus showed my the bottom of the tub, jeez, it looked like the quatermass experiment. Green slime and fungus everywhere

They might have been "friendly bacteria" and most congenial mould. Most of them are, I believe. And women have got more on their hands than men...

Comment

another reason (as if I needed one) to not eat cheese.
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

That's rank, but I don't see why it makes your teeth rough... you weren't eating the bad part.
        Perhaps the fact you start and end you day gnawing on a block of cheese is the important point here?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          I have a nibble every evening and morning.
          Are you a rodent?

Thanks for sharing BTW
          - another tumbleweed morning at the castle eh?
          I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
          CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
          CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
            Are you a rodent?

Thanks for sharing BTW
            - another tumbleweed morning at the castle eh?
            hi Pogo

I must be a rodent. Usually only squeak when squoken to

actually got a massive piece of work yesterday, but it takes time and a little therapy to wean off CUK

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)

Comment

Oh nice - yummy work eh?

Well If I get through this interview on Friday I shall be engaged for the next 6 months, so I shall have to wean myself off CUK.
              Mind you I'm only a light user, I can stop whenever I want.. I've just got a cold at the mo 'is all.

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
                Oh nice - yummy work eh?

Well If I get through this interview on Friday I shall be engaged for the next 6 months, so I shall have to wean myself off CUK.
                Mind you I'm only a light user, I can stop whenever I want.. I've just got a cold at the mo 'is all.
                yeah I've heard that before. 'I'm only a light user, I can give up any time I want'
                Next thing you are spending two, four then six hours a day, banging away at the keyboard. Then you are sneaking downstairs at 2am to see if there are any new threads, then you sell your cd's to finance the habit.
                After that it's a slippery slope, start selling husbands stuff, kids going hungry, anything for that next CUK fix.
                Before you know it you will be living in a cardboard box, holding a cute puppy, begging for coppers in St Annes sq.
                One day you might start developing an internet search engine, thats when the men in white coats will be after you

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)

Comment

I could call it Poogle

Comment

Working...
                  X