• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

WotLK - How far in are you?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tay View Post
    Yes you do... we both know it, I would publish pics to prove it, but that would get me in all sorts of trouble with the mods (and rightfully so).

I dont need to meet you to know, I have seen all the pics, but thanks for the offer.
    Ok, PM me the link.

Put up or shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      DodgyAgent said you were a nice guy.

Oh my aching sides.

That is a good one.
      Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Ok, PM me the link.

Put up or shut up.
        Done

Comment

Done
          Well I haven't got your PM.

You have my permission to send the link to BrilloPad or DodgyAgent, we've met, either one can adjudicate.

Failing that, post it here!

Comment

No problem, I am sure it is difficult.
            Like everyone else on this board except you I find a lot of things difficult. I'm suprised you've got the patience you do for us - whatever makes you keep coming back here?
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

I'm still waiting for tay to pm the link. It looks like he's a liar as well as a kiwi. For the life of me I can't decide which is the worse trait!

Comment

I'm still waiting for tay to pm the link. It looks like he's a liar as well as a kiwi. For the life of me I can't decide which is the worse trait!
                I did PM it to you at 12.08pm

I shall do it again... and cc BP.

Comment

I did PM it to you at 12.08pm

I shall do it again... and cc BP.
                  That picture while not very fetching(it was taken for an ID card) is me. I don't think it looks like milton. I'm assuming you've taken it from my LinkedIn profile.

Still no PM though.

Comment

That picture while not very fetching(it was taken for an ID card) is me. I don't think it looks like milton. I'm assuming you've taken it from my LinkedIn profile.

Still no PM though.
                    Have PM again... although why you want a link to your linkedin profile is strange. But there you have it.

Isnt it obvious why I didnt want to link to your real name and pic on a public forum???

I have changed my avatar back now that I dont need to prove to you anything further.

In fact I was going to let the matter drop until you called me a liar and bought it up again.

Comment

Have PM again... although why you want a link to your linkedin profile is strange. But there you have it.

Isnt it obvious why I didnt want to link to your real name and pic on a public forum???

I have changed my avatar back now that I dont need to prove to you anything further.

In fact I was going to let the matter drop until you called me a liar and bought it up again.
                      I don't have a problem with my ID being known. Quite why you would want to search the internet looking for a picture I don't know. You obviously didn't just stumble across it.

I suppose I should be quite flattered.

Comment

Working...
                      X