• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

WotLK - How far in are you?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    The project I've been lead developer on is actually a browser-based MMORPG, having said that I'd never play such games if they don't cater for people who just want to play for an hour and have fun. This whole grinding away to slowly climb some ladder of wealth/power sounds like normal life, I prefer my games to let me do things I can't in real life.
    That's why I choose PVP - battlegrounds and arena matches don't tend to go over 25 minutes at the most.

Although I'm levelling to 80 at the moment but when I'm there I'll go back to that.

The game does have the potential to completely take over your life as these games do but as BGG pointed out it has to be put into proportion.

But yes - maybe some of these people who spend large chinks of time on the internet hiding behind an avatar whilst battling with others really do need to get a life.....
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post

But yes - maybe some of these people who spend large chinks of time on the internet hiding behind an avatar whilst battling with others really do need to get a life.....
      Agreed, if you cant out the TPD numpties in thier place in 10 minutes, you are spending to long on it.

Comment

And then there are the ones who go out of their way to 'grief' people..

Now that is sad
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

And then there are the ones who go out of their way to 'grief' people..

Now that is sad
          I know.. which makes it stange how you worship Milton....

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
            I know.. which makes it stange how you worship Milton....
            You've lost me there

Comment

You've lost me there
              Well that wasnt much a challenge....lets just say Churchill looks almost exactly like Milton from Office Space....

http://www.yunasville.com/img/102005/milton.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
                Well that wasnt much a challenge....lets just say Churchill looks almost exactly like Milton from Office Space....

http://www.yunasville.com/img/102005/milton.jpg
                No I don't. If you want to find out then I'm more than willing to meet you.

DodgyAgent said you were a nice guy. He always was a lousy judge of character.

Comment

Of course!

I must keep better track of who I worship

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    No I don't. If you want to find out then I'm more than willing to meet you.

DodgyAgent said you were a nice guy. He always was a lousy judge of character.
                    Yes you do... we both know it, I would publish pics to prove it, but that would get me in all sorts of trouble with the mods (and rightfully so). Unless you want to give me permission to post the link to the page I am referring to?

I dont need to meet you to know, I have seen all the pics, but thanks for the offer.

Comment

Of course!

I must keep better track of who I worship
                      No problem, I am sure it is difficult.

Comment

Working...
                      X