• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More Evidence of Lying Corrupt Thieving Violent Police

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First of all, I heard the news on Radio 4 and I searched for the follow up. In the light of the repeated lies of the Police involved in the Menezes shooting being defended by head of the Met (Blair); I was discussed to hear the Chief Constable of Hampshire trivialise the offences made by members of his force. How can courts believe police evidence when they give evidence?

If you or I were to have such a criminal record we would not get security clearance not would we be allowed to work in banks.

Many forum members go on about how we should punish benefit fraud but when the police do it, then it id disregarded.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      First of all, I heard the news on Radio 4 and I searched for the follow up. In the light of the repeated lies of the Police involved in the Menezes shooting being defended by head of the Met (Blair); I was discussed to hear the Chief Constable of Hampshire trivialise the offences made by members of his force. How can courts believe police evidence when they give evidence?

If you or I were to have such a criminal record we would not get security clearance not would we be allowed to work in banks.

Many forum members go on about how we should punish benefit fraud but when the police do it, then it id disregarded.
      That's how this all came into the open, believe it or not. A civilian member of the police force was fired after a really quite trivial offence, whereas a serving police officer was allowed to continue after something far more serious.

Comment

Working...
      X