• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Baby P

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    So why do we pay tax for welfare when it makes not the slightest diffence to poverty and crime?
    You know well enough that I hate all the evils of the welfare state as much as you do. I was just wondering if it churns out more criminals, or less.
    You say more, I'm not sure

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      You know well enough that I hate all the evils of the welfare state as much as you do. I was just wondering if it churns out more criminals, or less.
      You say more, I'm not sure

So why do we pay so much for welfare?
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

So why do we pay so much for welfare?
        We are simply blessed with a government that is all too happy to reward failure (e.g. Give homes to ill-educated little strumpets whose only recognised skill is in opening their legs and getting knocked-up!), and penalise endeavour (e.g. Taxing the beejeezus out of anyone that is on more than the minimum wage + tax credits!)
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

It is likely that the mother and both men were themselves abused as children and thus part of an unbreakable circle of degradation and violence.
          I do understand what you mean, but surely, no matter what happened to one as a kid, meting it all out to one's own baby is unforgivable?

Comment

The killers names are on the internet.

Shouldn't we publish their names and addresses on here?
            Last edited by Churchill; 19 November 2008, 11:48.

Comment

Working...
            X