• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Starbucks profits dive by 97%

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    No it doesn't - it's just rip off coffee with lots of expensive marketing that is translated into high prices.
    No - they need to turn a profit.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Dalek View Post
      No - they need to turn a profit.
      Their coffee prices are a rip off, maybe they use gold toilets in HQ and that makes them charge so much, why would I care? I only used them once and that was by accident - someone else was buying.

Comment

Their coffee prices are a rip off, maybe they use gold toilets in HQ and that makes them charge so much, why would I care? I only used them once and that was by accident - someone else was buying.
        The reason you care is because of your insistence on having the last word on every thread you post your monotonous drivel in. If you don't like the prices Starbucks charge that's fine, nobody puts a gun to your head when you walk past and makes you buy a big bucket of latte, so stop your bloody whingeing.
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
          The reason you care is because of your insistence on having the last word on every thread you post your monotonous drivel in. If you don't like the prices Starbucks charge that's fine, nobody puts a gun to your head when you walk past and makes you buy a big bucket of latte, so stop your bloody whingeing.
          I find it amusing AtW "does not have time" to make a decent search engine and business front end for his SEO business but does have plenty of time to post the last (boring) word on EVERY thread.

AtW - fook off and make a success of your business venture(s).

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            AtW - fook off and make a success of your business venture(s).
            Dim, I think you are confusing yourself with owner of my business - it is up to be to decide how I allocate my time - so it is you who should fook from giving such advices to other people, I am not telling you how to run your business so fook off telling me how to run mine ok?

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Dalek
              Eh?
              He does not own my business to tell me how to run it, just like I don't tell how to run his - not just because I am not owner of his business but also because I don't have all the details of his business to make correct suggestion, something that does not stop him from telling me what to do.

Ah, deleted post - looks like we got sock puppet outed!

Comment

He does not own my business to tell me how to run it, just like I don't tell how to run his - not just because I am not owner of his business but also because I don't have all the details of his business to make correct suggestion, something that does not stop him from telling me what to do.

Ah, deleted post - looks like we got sock puppet outed!
                No. I mistakenly second-guessed your use of English!

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Dalek View Post
                  No. I mistakenly second-guessed your use of English!
                  And then deleting your post as soon you realised it was wrong login/browser window

Comment

And then deleting your post as soon you realised it was wrong login/browser window
                    Yes!

Comment

It costs thousands and thousands to rent a shop on a popular street, plus thousands and thousands even for cheap staff. They are no more expensive than Nero or other places anyway are they?
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X