• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Will you all stop complaining and moaning and get some dignity back?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Myth 2) - Our country is full of foreigners...yet only you complain

Have you been to Germany recently? Or Spain?

Or ITALY?

Comment

Originally posted by StuntManMike
      Blame Australians. Those ****ers have been ruining everything for ages, they have no skillls.....

C'mon Ockers, Bite, Bite
      skills
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        "Myth" 2 - Funny, been to Rome, Milan, Venice in last year, all seemed pretty Italian to me.

Did you ever go to South London 20 years ago and have you been there recently? Every little town and village in the South East is changing at the same frightening rate.
        Because London is the only place that matters... up north you can literally go weeks and not see a single non-white person, except for asian students and people running takeaways. It's actually quite surprising to see a black guy walking down the streets... you wonder if you are being racist for noticing

Nicely BNP of you to think that it's frightening.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Because London is the only place that matters... up north you can literally go weeks and not see a single non-white person, except for asian students and people running takeaways. It's actually quite surprising to see a black guy walking down the streets... you wonder if you are being racist for noticing

Nicely BNP of you to think that it's frightening.
          Not where I live in the North, I get my passport stamped at the Bradford border and it's not that different in Halifax or lots of towns/cities within 50 miles of here to be fair.

Comment

Nobody likes us.

And we dont care.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko View Post
              some ramblings
              Don't forget the weather, we like moaning about that too!!
              Gas masks don't fit snails...

Comment

Working...
              X