• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gordon is a Moron

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wendigo100 : officially its 44609 but have to be ill on Friday - if you know what I mean!!
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
      The real cost of fuel should be about 45p a litre. They are taking the pure piss on this one.
      45p? A bit steep, but better than kick in the teeth -- just drove past few petrol stations with diesel at 99.9p!!!!

Comment

2000 was best chance, protestors threw towel in just as they approached the winning line. I wonder why? instigators personally taken apart probably?

gov has had 5 years to prepare for this.
        outcome is certain. you will pay.

Comment

Good luck Tony. Can you claim new hubcaps on expenses?

Comment

not when he moves to his house in connaught square.

(i.e. after he's kicked out of 10, no garage, so he'll have to use parking space outside connaught sqaure house, any git can scratch his car - bloody kids ).

Comment

Presentation

OWL - its a Blair Broadcasting Corporation Graphic, do I need to say more.

I like the idea of the label on every pump.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
              X