• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hedge Funds lose £24bn as VW shares take off

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    I'd like to be able to say that I earned my millions with honest work
    I tried to say that once: everyone just laughed.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Now I am off to meet lawyers.
      Now I am off to meet lawyers who are defending me on squirrel molestation charges.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

snigger

who's up for this.
        We leave a message on AtW's answer machine telling him that we screwed his grandsquirrel

snigger

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Uk

its time to short sell uk government debt. UK goivt debt is already at post-WWII levels
          failed state !

Comment

Originally posted by sappatz View Post
            its time to short sell uk government debt. UK goivt debt is already at post-WWII levels
            failed state !
            What on Earth are you wittering on about? You can't type, you can't spell (although that might be a side-effect of the typing issue) and you can neither punctuate nor capitalise in a competent manner.

failed sappatz! (as you would presumably put it).

Get a grip. This might be a place to start

Comment

Working...
            X