• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please do the Needful!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chugnut View Post
    He spun around in the gloom and fired the 9mm towards the noise. The smell of cordite hung in the air as the random gibberings of Bob Dalek were silenced. Untouchable reloaded and, with plunger in hand and peg on nose, he reluctantly went back to the kitchen.

"Let's hope that's the last we hear out of him", he thought but his mood darkened as he suspected it wouldn't be.
    Bob Dalek had cheated death by using the retarded Chugnut as a shield. The effeminate corpse of Chugnut hit the floor with the force of a discarded handkerchief. Bob laughed cruelly. He often did that, especially when he'd had a few.

Comment

Originally posted by AZZIK View Post
      Funny everytime!

Don't tell me - Dementure (Accenture...)?!

Biggest bunch of 'kwits I've ever come across.

The last time one of their droids wrote this in an email I replied that I would "do the needful" when he got an education in English language.

Comment

Originally posted by TheVoice View Post
        Don't tell me - Dementure (Accenture...)?!

Biggest bunch of 'kwits I've ever come across.

The last time one of their droids wrote this in an email I replied that I would "do the needful" when he got an education in English language.
        Yup u got it in one! HP also have the same droids - they call themselves, Tech-Mahindra!

Comment

Originally posted by AZZIK View Post
          Yup u got it in one! HP also have the same droids - they call themselves, Tech-Mahindra!

Ah the darlings!! (NOT!)

PM me...I have a nice desktop you can use to express your displeasure

(Amazing what can be done when you have the corporate font & Photoshop!!)

Comment

Working...
          X