• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please do the Needful!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he's at the door...

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      lone btw, not loan
      Think about my user name and think if I might possibly know that.
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
        he's at the door...
        Wearing a sheepskin jacket by any chance?
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
          Think about my user name and think if I might possibly know that.
          It was a bumper wolf to wolf / credit crunch combo reply!
          Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
            The sun was beginning to set below the far off mountains.
            Untouchable blinked away his thousand-yard stare, turned from the sunset and downed his third scotch.

Trembling with rage, he surveyed the debris of his house. His eyes paused fitfully on the stained Twister board lying discarded in the rubble.

"Bastards" he cursed, as he eased himself into the leopard-skin thong, and chambered a fresh round into the Beretta.

Comment

Originally posted by Chugnut View Post
              Untouchable blinked away his thousand-yard stare, turned from the sunset and downed his third scotch.

Trembling with rage, he surveyed the debris of his house. His eyes paused fitfully on the stained Twister board lying discarded in the rubble.

"Bastards" he cursed, as he eased himself into the leopard-skin thong, and chambered a fresh round into the Beretta.
              Gas masks don't fit snails...

Comment

Now armed and dressed, he wandered into the kitchen. There was a strange odour emanating from the sink, not dissimilar to stale vomit.
                ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Comment

It is spring, moonless night in the small town, starless
                    and bible-black, the cobblestreets silent and the hunched,
                    courters'-and-rabbits' wood limping invisible down to the
                    sloeblack, slow, black, crowblack, fishingboatbobbing sea.
                    The houses are blind as moles (though moles see fine to-night
                    in the snouting, velvet dingles) or blind as Captain Cat
                    there in the muffled middle by the pump and the town clock,
                    the shops in mourning, the Welfare Hall in widows' weeds.
                    And all the people of the lulled and dumbfound town are
                    sleeping now.

Hush now. AZZIZ has posted a new thread. Listen. You can hear the dew falling, and the hushed Forum breathing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Dalek View Post
                      It is spring, moonless night in the small town, starless
                      and bible-black, the cobblestreets silent and the hunched,
                      courters'-and-rabbits' wood limping invisible down to the
                      sloeblack, slow, black, crowblack, fishingboatbobbing sea.
                      The houses are blind as moles (though moles see fine to-night
                      in the snouting, velvet dingles) or blind as Captain Cat
                      there in the muffled middle by the pump and the town clock,
                      the shops in mourning, the Welfare Hall in widows' weeds.
                      And all the people of the lulled and dumbfound town are
                      sleeping now.

Hush now. AZZIZ has posted a new thread. Listen. You can hear the dew falling, and the hushed Forum breathing.
                      He spun around in the gloom and fired the 9mm towards the noise. The smell of cordite hung in the air as the random gibberings of Bob Dalek were silenced. Untouchable reloaded and, with plunger in hand and peg on nose, he reluctantly went back to the kitchen.

"Let's hope that's the last we hear out of him", he thought but his mood darkened as he suspected it wouldn't be.

Comment

Working...
                      X