• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bloggs/online diaries - why do people do it

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloggs/online diaries - why do people do it

Example:

http://www.geographypages.co.uk/journal.htm

Just happened to find this while looking for school addresses for another batch of flyers. On December 24th the copy of Front Page 2002 he ordered on the net arrived! Wow! No wish to knock this chap in partular, my life is even more boring, but I just wonder why people feel the need to post their diaries on line at all?

PS. When I wanted to clean my teeth this morning I found the tube was empty. I had to go down and get a new one from the cupboard in the kitchen. I hoped you enjoyed sharing that exciting moment with me.

PPS. They are not all dull tho. Like this lady. She also has great taste in her inclusions!

http://lifeastrin.blogspot.com/2005_...n_archive.html

PPPPS Ah yes! Have been reading a few more of these bloggs and I understand now! It's therapy!
    Last edited by xoggoth; 11 September 2005, 21:56.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

How about this little Gem?
    bees and more Bees
    Every Hole A Goal

Comment

Originally posted by trinity
      How about this little Gem?
      bees and more Bees
      but the young Bees home page is not working.
      SA says;
      Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      (whatever these are)

Comment

Works for me.

What sort of contracting do you do then Mrs Trinity? You are just hoping that Prawn is around arent you??
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I only did it 'cause I knew how much it'd annoy some of you...
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Well I recently got sent a link to this site: pages.videotron.com/wickens/me.html

Mr Mark Wickens has an interesting life.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
              Works for me.

What sort of contracting do you do then Mrs Trinity? You are just hoping that Prawn is around arent you??
              I'm here!

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
                PPS. They are not all dull tho. Like this lady. She also has great taste in her inclusions!

http://lifeastrin.blogspot.com/2005_...n_archive.html
                Got to admit she's uncovered an amazing religious book, if the blurb is to be believed.

Chico should order a copy without delay:

Elements of Arousal: How to Write and Sell Gay Men's Erotica

About this title: Many churches are not growing simply because their calendars leave little for the non-Christian "seeker" to get excited about. This book focuses on the simplicity of Christ's ministry, enabling you to minister to all individuals without overwhelming new Christians or leaving mature Christians unchallenged. Includes a study guide.
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                X