• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How the World will end - and the galaxy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A critically placed star close to the center of the galaxy will die and evolve into a higly dense, high frequency resonating object. The resonations of this dead star will be so great that it will affect nearby stars, which in turn will also start to resonate at an ever-increasing frequency matching the frequency of the original object.

The 'Death Star' in this scenario then is capable of generating a sympathetic frequency which causes the nearby stars to disintegrate (this knowledge was knwon to the ancients eg using sound to destory The Wall of Jericho).

Given the above it follows a 'Birth Star' (star of Bethlehem?) must generate a frequency which causes matter to generate - possibly neturons then followed by its proton 'body' or objects.

Again it would appear the ancients knew this 'In the begining was 'The Word' (ie sonic frequency) and the Word became flesh (ie neutron body develops proton body).

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
      A critically placed star close to the center of the galaxy will die and evolve into a higly dense, high frequency resonating object. The resonations of this dead star will be so great that it will affect nearby stars, which in turn will also start to resonate at an ever-increasing frequency matching the frequency of the original object.

The 'Death Star' in this scenario then is capable of generating a sympathetic frequency which causes the nearby stars to disintegrate (this knowledge was knwon to the ancients eg using sound to destory The Wall of Jericho).

Given the above it follows a 'Birth Star' (star of Bethlehem?) must generate a frequency which causes matter to generate - possibly neturons then followed by its proton 'body' or objects.

Again it would appear the ancients knew this 'In the begining was 'The Word' (ie sonic frequency) and the Word became flesh (ie neutron body develops proton body).
      Sonic? In vacuo?

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Dalek View Post
        Sonic? I vacuo?

A neutron based body will detect all vibrations as 'sound' altough it does not need an organ such as an ear to detect this - but good point BD - how is it going with the Reality bomb these days?

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
          A neutron based body will detect all vibrations as 'sound' altough it does not need an organ such as an ear to detect this - but good point BD - how is it going with the Reality bomb these days?
          A neutron based body will detect all vibrations as 'sound'. No it won't. You are deranged.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Dalek View Post
            A neutron based body will detect all vibrations as 'sound'. No it won't. You are deranged.
            Cast not your pearls before Daleks ....

Is it nice in your snow storm?
            Freezing your brain?

Do you think that your face - looks so Sane ?

Then let it be, it's all I ever wanted
            It's a street with a deal, and a taste
            It's got class, it's got me, it's got you ...
            Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 16 October 2008, 12:44.

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
              You are NickyG and I claim my 5 apocalypses.
              apocalypsi
              Bored.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                Any timescales on this?
                I believe it has already begun. The 16 billion year cycle is upon us.

As per a previous vision, the first we will physically sense of this is when Mercury is pulled out of orbit, which - now clear to me - is caused by the beginning of the end for our Sun. Earth will be destroyed that very day.

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
                  I have seen the end. It came to me in a dream last night.

This effect will propogate further out until all the stars in the galaxy are resonating in the same high frequency. Of course, this cannot continue unabated, and so the entire galaxy will be destroyed in a cataclysmic series of explosions. In it's place, a new galaxy will be born soon after.

I believe the process has already begun.
                  Must have done since the centre of our galaxy is 26,000 light years away. The resonant particles would have to be massless to travel at light speed. If not we would see the effects on nearer stars before it happens here, since light travels at the speed of light and it would take ages for a resonant frequencies to set up. It may just have been a dream.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                    Must have done since the centre of our galaxy is 26,000 light years away. The resonant particles would have to be massless to travel at light speed. If not we would see the effects on nearer stars before it happens here, since light travels at the speed of light and it would take ages for a resonant frequencies to set up. It may just have been a dream.
                    I had the same concern - but what if the synch-signal from the Death Star uses Gamma-Rays to activate the destruction sequence ?

Given the Origin of high-energy emissions from pulsars and their associated pulsar wind nebulae remains an unresolved problem - this could be key in understanding the ending of our Galaxy.
                    Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 16 October 2008, 14:23.

Comment

seriously.... what the f are you on about

have you been convicted of something and are playing at being one of those "mentals" card?

Comment

Working...
                      X