• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Recruiter Awards for Excellence 2009

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So who's up for ordering 50 pizzas and 30 black cabs to the event?
    B00med!

Comment

Mission: Find agents by name and company who are going to this. Get stuff sent there COD.
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

couldn't we have the contractors award for excellence in the room next door?
        The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
          couldn't we have the contractors award for excellence in the room next door?
          That'd be the broom cupboard you would want to hire?
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
            Are you going to this then Dodgy?

I'll give you £10 if you can get a recording of the reaction the editor gives when you say,

"Okey dokey DeeDee Doke."
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
              Maybe, but the awards would be real and not some suedo back slapping at other peoples expense. You might be up for the contractors agent of the year mind. You are my favourite.
              I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
              Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

I'll host the event, and take the £95 + VAT it takes to nominate yourselves for an award.

Pub next door alright?
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

tried to book a table and got:

You are not authorized to view this page
                  The Web server you are attempting to reach has a list of IP addresses that are not allowed to access the Web site, and the IP address of your browsing computer is on this list.
                  Looks like my name's not down and I'm not on the list!
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Same here, I suspect they have a bit of a problem...
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Booking system built by a contractor that found out what his agents margin was perhaps?

Comment

Working...
                      X