• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Afghan family living in £1.2M house have silk furnishings

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Indeed. I don't see why immigrants should get treated better OR worse than everyone else.
    It's the same reason restaurant toilets are for paying customers only...

I think the issue is that we all get caught up with the term "immigrant" we should be using the terms "contributor" and "non-contributor".
    B00med!

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
      So we are talking of a sample size of one? Brilliant. What was the point in you disagreeing that driving Yanks, Auusiesm Kiwis and Canucks out would efeect the tax take? All based on a sample of 1? Why do you even bother posting?
      We have had a quite a number of Kiwis Saffers and Abos on here all saying much the same about taking great delight in not having to pay UK tax and then buggering off home with the loot tax free.
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

I don't understand why she has to be housed in Acton. Just down the road is Wembley where 800 pcm would house this family
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
          Because it winds you up.
          Tay gets wound up because he is a Kiwi...or Aussie reject...
          "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Aussie reject? I could move to Aus and work and get citizenship any time I want. I choose not to. I am sure it is very nice there, not what I am looking for though.

Oh and look... tweedle dum turned up with some more anecdotal evidence... Thanks LG

I just happen to think you are a telling lies LG.... nothing new there then.

Comment

I choose not to. I am sure it is very nice there, not what I am looking for though.
              Not enough livestock?
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                Not enough livestock?

Maybe they also rejected him...
                "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Aussie reject? I could move to Aus and work and get citizenship any time I want. I choose not to. I am sure it is very nice there, not what I am looking for though.

Oh and look... tweedle dum turned up with some more anecdotal evidence... Thanks LG

I just happen to think you are a telling lies LG.... nothing new there then.
                  Try asking somebody who knows what he is doing to do the thinking for you. That should help.

We have had a whole bunch of Southern hemisphere members here and all had tales of their schemes of not paying tax. It is not anecdotal, I just can not be arsed trawling back through the archives to find them. I do not do lies I would appreciate you not suggesting I do.
                  I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                  Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                    I don't understand why she has to be housed in Acton. Just down the road is Wembley where 800 pcm would house this family
                    I say we should be generous and pay their fare home, as they seem incapable of adding any value by staying in the UK. A first class flight seems kind enough, with 1 year's dosh in a currency of their choosing. That'd keep them in clover in Afghanistan for centuries. Am I Nick Griffin?

Comment

Touched a nerve?

Senstive little liar aint ya. I will say you are a liar as its my opinion until you provide some evidence that all these foriegners pay no taxes.

You cant be assed looking them up = you talking out of your a**

We have had a whole bunch of Southern hemisphere members here and all had tales of their schemes of not paying tax.
                      Oh really.... liar.
                      Last edited by tay; 13 October 2008, 12:30.

Comment

Working...
                      X