• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Iceland is shatting itself

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    No forget it. you're perfectly correct
    Has anyone seen the twin towers scrap metal structure monument thing in Christchurch in memory of the firemen who dead at the WTC? Saw it more than once this spring cause it was on the way into town from where we were staying along the river Avon, it was a little spooky if I'm honest.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      Has anyone seen the twin towers scrap metal structure monument thing in Christchurch in memory of the firemen who dead at the WTC? Saw it more than once this spring cause it was on the way into town from where we were staying along the river Avon, it was a little spooky if I'm honest.
      Got a link for a picture?, I can't find one
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Lets see...

Not very good picture but here's one and here's another

Lit at night as I recall - I'm sure there's a couple of ominous stains on the structure if you look closely!

And the reason it's there!

The best link of all surely...
        Last edited by scooterscot; 10 October 2008, 22:42.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Excellent! Thank you scooter.
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
            Excellent! Thank you scooter.
            My invoice is in the post, tough times in all

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
              I've never forgiven Iceland for giving us Magnus Magnusson, so as far as I'm concerned they deserve everything they get...
              Bjork.
              The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by Turion View Post
                Plenty of crap metal after WW3, so could be good for you. You'd have a glowing business no doubt, but prices would be low.
                As in, glowing in the dark?

Comment

Working...
                X