• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Iceland is shatting itself"

Collapse

• bored
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    Plenty of crap metal after WW3, so could be good for you. You'd have a glowing business no doubt, but prices would be low.
    As in, glowing in the dark?

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
    I've never forgiven Iceland for giving us Magnus Magnusson, so as far as I'm concerned they deserve everything they get...
    Bjork.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Excellent! Thank you scooter.
    My invoice is in the post, tough times in all

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Excellent! Thank you scooter.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Lets see...

Not very good picture but here's one and here's another

Lit at night as I recall - I'm sure there's a couple of ominous stains on the structure if you look closely!

And the reason it's there!

The best link of all surely...
    Last edited by scooterscot; 10 October 2008, 22:42.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Has anyone seen the twin towers scrap metal structure monument thing in Christchurch in memory of the firemen who dead at the WTC? Saw it more than once this spring cause it was on the way into town from where we were staying along the river Avon, it was a little spooky if I'm honest.
    Got a link for a picture?, I can't find one

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    No forget it. you're perfectly correct
    Has anyone seen the twin towers scrap metal structure monument thing in Christchurch in memory of the firemen who dead at the WTC? Saw it more than once this spring cause it was on the way into town from where we were staying along the river Avon, it was a little spooky if I'm honest.

Leave a comment:

• PM-Junkie
    replied
    I've never forgiven Iceland for giving us Magnus Magnusson, so as far as I'm concerned they deserve everything they get...

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Plenty of crap metal after WW3, so could be good for you. You'd have a glowing business no doubt, but prices would be low.
    No forget it. you're perfectly correct

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Iss der place wot ave der free dinners an teechers an stuff innit

Oh!

Serious right! Move to russia innit

Leave a comment:

• PM-Junkie
    replied
    This is a serious discussion about Iceland shatting itself and starting WW3. What should we be doing about this. Please keep on topic.
    ooooooooooooooooooh, get her!

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
    Wots a school?
    Iss der place wot ave der free dinners an teechers an stuff innit

Oh!

Serious right! Move to russia innit

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Deserves to as well, living off our hard earned money (we let them steal )

The way they went cap in hand to Russia. Was that just for money, or too tell us it has big mates, so lay off. We should send in the baillifs and grab the island. Those waterside appartments must be worth something.....shiite, just heard there's a North Korean cargo vessel off Rekiveg. Maybe they've spent their last kroners buying a cheap nuke.

Weird - who could believe that little Iceland would start WW3
    This is a serious discussion about Iceland shatting itself and starting WW3. What should we be doing about this. Please keep on topic.

Leave a comment:

• PM-Junkie
    replied
    Wots a school?

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Did you by chance attend a Comprehensive school?
    Did you by chance attend a - school?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X