• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rut Time !!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    It worked even better for him in the book !
    I have seen the film and read the book - I thought they were identical?

But I am old and my memory is poor - please illucidate me....

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
      Cruise for chicks on contractor message boards. I know you have to be a complete loser to pick up chicks this way, but it just might work.
      I suggest CM as a start, once you have her eating out of your hand you can move up to a proper female.
      You are a fcuking arsehole, you know that?
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        Don't rise to it sweety, it only encourages him.
        The rest of us appreciate you, just rely on that.
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

You are a f***ing ********, you know that?
          I think he has stopped taking his medication!

He needs our sympathy and support - and a rocket to take him from his planet to planet earth!

I am sure when mini tay comes along he will be fine.....

Comment

Originally posted by Solent View Post
            OK, as some of you know I'm 100% home based, no interaction. Lots of gym and thats my social outlet. Mainly have a drink of wine at home if I want a drink but thats about it. Feel myself, slipping deeper into a rut. Not blowing my own trumpet but good at what I do (developer ) and blo*dy good sense of humour (sounds like an Internet dating profile !!!!!)

Ex, is asking me to have more time with my little one, bonding etc which I love but ex goes out, and gets babysitters all the time etc. I live in a sleepy little town, not the buzzing metropolis, and devoid of (not meaning to offend) 'tottie'. The way the ex has worked it I will not have a weekend to myself per se, as the alternate weekends I dont see my daughter she wants me to have her on the Sunday morning through to Monday. Lovely, but rut time. How the hell am I going to move on.

Any suggestions ?
            I wonder who the kids will respect more when they come of age.

A bloke I know whose parents were separated since childhood still has a lot of bitterness over his youth despite being so long ago.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              I have seen the film and read the book - I thought they were identical?

But I am old and my memory is poor - please illucidate me....
              I recall he scored more chicks from the single parent group in the book, and was more cavalier about doing it. Way to go fella!

Comment

Come on - it was funny!!!

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Single fit professional male (GSOH) recently separated with good income & own house and company. Enjoys the gym, good wine, country walks and pubs and spending time with young daughter who must take precedence at weekends.

Seeks loving understanding lady for relationship to make my life whole again with or without children who must enjoy living in the country and spending evenings with a bottle of wine and simulating conversation.

Go on - go for it
                  Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                    I recall he scored more chicks from the single parent group in the book, and was more cavalier about doing it. Way to go fella!

Though the best bit was it ended up portraying fathers in a positive light. Always a top result.....

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
                      Single fit professional male (GSOH) recently separated with good income & own house and company. Enjoys the gym, good wine, country walks and pubs and spending time with young daughter who must take precedence at weekends.

Seeks loving understanding lady for relationship to make my life whole again with or without children who must enjoy living in the country and spending evenings with a bottle of wine and simulating conversation.

Go on - go for it

Comment

Working...
                      X