• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rut Time !!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Maybe he's really ugly?
    Maybe....
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Cruise for chicks on contractor message boards. I know you have to be a complete loser to pick up chicks this way, but it just might work.
      I suggest CM as a start, once you have her eating out of your hand you can move up to a proper female.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
        Cruise for chicks on contractor message boards. I know you have to be a complete loser to pick up chicks this way, but it just might work.
        I suggest CM as a start, once you have her eating out of your hand you can move up to a proper female.
        Oo, nasty!

Comment

Have you considered renting office space? I understand it is an expense you don't need, but it will get you out of the house and if you go for coffee and lunch in the town/city you may meet people. You could also go to the gym or cinema or even the pub on the way home (No drinking and driving though).
          I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
          Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
            if you go for coffee and lunch in the town/city you may meet people
            Ha Ha ... and back in the real world ...

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
            cinema or even the pub
            That's more like it !

Comment

Thanks for your comments... All taken on board and ummm. would like to think that I'm not ugly. Just got myself into a bit of a rut and need to snap out of it. Lee on Solent is very much like gods waiting room, but I'm considering moving to Southampton as thats where my daughter lives so could work out all round.

Comment

Originally posted by Solent View Post
                I'm considering moving to Southampton as thats where my daughter lives so could work out all round.
                In the circumstances, that sounds like an excellent idea. Plus (I assume) plenty of totty in Southampton. Adult Friend Finder shows plenty of contacts!

Comment

http://www.parentsalready.com

Try it. You never know...
                  Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by Solent View Post
                    OK, as some of you know I'm 100% home based, no interaction. Lots of gym and thats my social outlet. Mainly have a drink of wine at home if I want a drink but thats about it. Feel myself, slipping deeper into a rut. Not blowing my own trumpet but good at what I do (developer ) and blo*dy good sense of humour (sounds like an Internet dating profile !!!!!)

Ex, is asking me to have more time with my little one, bonding etc which I love but ex goes out, and gets babysitters all the time etc. I live in a sleepy little town, not the buzzing metropolis, and devoid of (not meaning to offend) 'tottie'. The way the ex has worked it I will not have a weekend to myself per se, as the alternate weekends I dont see my daughter she wants me to have her on the Sunday morning through to Monday. Lovely, but rut time. How the hell am I going to move on.

Any suggestions ?
                    I think the more time you spend with your daughter the better - then join a group like gingerbread or something for single parents.

It worked for Hugh Grant in that film

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      It worked for Hugh Grant in that film
                      It worked even better for him in the book !

Comment

Working...
                      X