• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Doom in the "real" economy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    The ones from my school are obviously sitting on a fortune
    Have you paid all Capital Gains Taxes due?

Otherwise you might end up Fortune sitting on you

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Have you paid all Capital Gains Taxes due?

Otherwise you might end up Fortune sitting on you
      Of course
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

AtW you are giving a proof of your stupidity not because of the lack of knowledge about economics, history, science, politics, social skills, etc. etc. but simply because you waste time talking seriously with a pre-pubertal brain like SasGuru. You want to argue with him, then get down at his level. Just write goo-goo gaa-gaa-gaa, string some unusual words together from a dictionary in a meaningless sentence and that's done. Just slightly reflect on that.
        I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko View Post
          AtW you are giving a proof of your stupidity not because of the lack of knowledge about economics, history, science, politics, social skills, etc. etc. but simply because you waste time talking seriously with a pre-pubertal brain like SasGuru. You want to argue with him, then get down at his level. Just write goo-goo gaa-gaa-gaa, string some unusual words together from a dictionary in a meaningless sentence and that's done. Just slightly reflect on that.
          Oh and throw in some meaningless and boring stats too.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko View Post
            pre-pubescent.
            I'm sorry to hear about your language difficulties.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              Oh and throw in some meaningless and boring stats too.
              As happens on 34.6% of cuk threads?

And dont forget house rices.....

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                pre-pubescent.
                I'm sorry to hear about your language difficulties.
                Pubertal is also a valid adjective and a synonymous of pubescent.

guru
                I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Working...
                X