• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Physical Gold

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm... I spot a plan B.

http://www.popsci.com/diy/article/20...fake-gold-bars

Now, anyone got some tungsten?

Comment

afternoon all,

well, the gold bugs are coming out of the seams

was reading recently, that there is a delay on delivery on physical ag and au with lead times of 8 to 12 weeks

somebody was suggesting price of the shiny stuff is gonna fall to 750 and then woosh up to 1400 - 2000

get yourself some krugers while you still can

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
        afternoon all,

was reading recently, that there is a delay on delivery on physical ag and au with lead times of 8 to 12 weeks

somebody was suggesting price of the shiny stuff is gonna fall to 750 and then woosh up to 1400 - 2000

Milan.
        Hey milan

Had to stop myself saying great minds think alike.

Comment

yep

question:

what to do with cash and what currencies to hold ?

haven't got an gbp but have a lot in eur, if the herd start selling their $ will they buy eur

is it best to put all cash into chf ?

what to do ?

Milan.

Comment

to be honest, I think those pulling the strings will not let the green back fall from being the world's reserve currency and in my opinion there will be anything happening which is necessary to stop the benjamins from falling - it doesn't take much imagination to think about the possiblities - yes it's a complicated sentence but so is the subject

Milan.

Comment

to be honest, I think those pulling the strings will not let the green back fall from being the world's reserve currency and in my opinion there will be anything happening which is necessary to stop the benjamins from falling - it doesn't take much imagination to think about the possiblities - yes it's a complicated sentence but so is the subject

Milan.
              Mmmmmmmm. Link: Chart of Dollar index over the last few years.

The recent rise in the Dollar is because of the inability of banks/companies to borrow Dollars from each other, they are buying them in the FX market.
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

afternoon all,

Milan.
                Í will just remind the assembled company that Milan has been suggesting bullion for a little while now, to general sniggering from the back. Last laugh?

Comment

expat,

they know best :-)

Milan.

Comment

HairyArsed....

forgive me for being dum, i know, i know,

but....

when you say,

'The recent rise in the Dollar is because of the inability of banks/companies to borrow Dollars from each other, they are buying them in the FX market.'

Please advise, if banks and companies are buying benjamins in the forex market, what are they paying for them with ?

sorry for being dum, apologies,

Milan.

Comment

...was reading recently, that there is a delay on delivery on physical ag and au with lead times of 8 to 12 weeks...
                      What are the lead times on pb?

IGMC
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X