• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Finally good topic to discuss

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SandyDown
    I agree nudity is fine on the beach, but imagine all those fat old ugly bodies of men or women naked sitting on the desk next to you... leaving skid marks on the office chairs
    And the shocking increase in pubic lice.
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
      I agree nudity is fine on the beach, but imagine all those fat old ugly bodies of men or women naked sitting on the desk next to you... leaving skid marks on the office chairs
      Particularly on a hot day, when all that lard starts to sizzle

Seriously, I take your point. I'm not a nudist who believes we should all wander around in the buff. Some people have nice bodies and others have bodies that should be hidden in a big sack, but that's a seperate issue. There is nothing intrinsically offensive about nudity; it's the natural state. However, our social norms have led to the generation of perversions around nudity and these can give rise to dangerous behaviour. For example, a man lurking in the park exposing himself to young girls.

Btw, check your yahoo account.
      Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

I agree with you WS but then I would.

PS How come nobody had made any HELMET jokes yet?
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Why do you find these female naked apes attractive. Well it's because you want to breed and further your jeans. But you don't appreciate the financial burden this entails, the sleepless nights, the school fees, the divorce proceedings - all for a few seconds of pleasure.

Much better to get yourself a tub of lard and good copy of the church gazette. Thrust in the Lard eh Chico.

Comment

I generally cycle to my clients, and tend to go as fast as I possibly can. Hence on arrival I take a shower. Sometimes, I am disturbed whilst showering to tend to some issue and have been known to attend meetings in various stages of undress. For those who disbelieve, fiddly has previously posted the odd picture.

Scandinavia, got to love the place.
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
              I generally cycle to my clients, and tend to go as fast as I possibly can. Hence on arrival I take a shower. Sometimes, I am disturbed whilst showering to tend to some issue and have been known to attend meetings in various stages of undress. For those who disbelieve, fiddly has previously posted the odd picture.

Scandinavia, got to love the place.
              The things one has to do when the mistress has lost the keys to the Lambo, eh?
              Oh Jesus - Disaster Management Ltd.
              You know you'll need us!

Comment

The real issue here is that someone who had worked for 15 years as a fireman was about to be dumped on by his management. Thats a sad indication of just how out of touch management are of the fireservice.

So what if he was walking naked from a shower block...farken hell we see worse than that every night on the telly!

Mailman

Comment

Working...
                X