• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Finally good topic to discuss"

Collapse

• Mailman
    replied
    The real issue here is that someone who had worked for 15 years as a fireman was about to be dumped on by his management. Thats a sad indication of just how out of touch management are of the fireservice.

So what if he was walking naked from a shower block...farken hell we see worse than that every night on the telly!

Mailman

Leave a comment:

• The Late, Great JC
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded
    I generally cycle to my clients, and tend to go as fast as I possibly can. Hence on arrival I take a shower. Sometimes, I am disturbed whilst showering to tend to some issue and have been known to attend meetings in various stages of undress. For those who disbelieve, fiddly has previously posted the odd picture.

Scandinavia, got to love the place.
    The things one has to do when the mistress has lost the keys to the Lambo, eh?

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    I generally cycle to my clients, and tend to go as fast as I possibly can. Hence on arrival I take a shower. Sometimes, I am disturbed whilst showering to tend to some issue and have been known to attend meetings in various stages of undress. For those who disbelieve, fiddly has previously posted the odd picture.

Scandinavia, got to love the place.

Leave a comment:

• Jabberwocky
    replied
    Why do you find these female naked apes attractive. Well it's because you want to breed and further your jeans. But you don't appreciate the financial burden this entails, the sleepless nights, the school fees, the divorce proceedings - all for a few seconds of pleasure.

Much better to get yourself a tub of lard and good copy of the church gazette. Thrust in the Lard eh Chico.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    I agree with you WS but then I would.

PS How come nobody had made any HELMET jokes yet?

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Originally posted by SandyDown
    I agree nudity is fine on the beach, but imagine all those fat old ugly bodies of men or women naked sitting on the desk next to you... leaving skid marks on the office chairs
    Particularly on a hot day, when all that lard starts to sizzle

Seriously, I take your point. I'm not a nudist who believes we should all wander around in the buff. Some people have nice bodies and others have bodies that should be hidden in a big sack, but that's a seperate issue. There is nothing intrinsically offensive about nudity; it's the natural state. However, our social norms have led to the generation of perversions around nudity and these can give rise to dangerous behaviour. For example, a man lurking in the park exposing himself to young girls.

Btw, check your yahoo account.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    I agree nudity is fine on the beach, but imagine all those fat old ugly bodies of men or women naked sitting on the desk next to you... leaving skid marks on the office chairs
    And the shocking increase in pubic lice.

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    Originally posted by WageSlave
    Are there? Ah.....oh....hmmmm....well.....

To be honest, I've never understood the big deal with nudity. There's nothing really shocking about it and I can't understand why it freaks people out so much. But I guess I'm in a minority of one

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    there are FIREWOMEN too ...dah!!
    Are there? Ah.....oh....hmmmm....well.....

To be honest, I've never understood the big deal with nudity. There's nothing really shocking about it and I can't understand why it freaks people out so much. But I guess I'm in a minority of one

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    But that's slightly different. At the station they are all lads together, probably share showers, etc. It's a bit like being in the armed forces (I only have experience of the RAF, but I should imagine the others are the same), lots of practical jokes, drinking, etc.

I agree about the office, but a firestation is a closed environment.

there are FIREWOMEN too ...dah!!

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Slave, I think the thing is that he did it while on work premises, if you decide to walk with only your thongs on in the office (whether a man or a woman)I don't think they'll just let you off as they did with him...
    But that's slightly different. At the station they are all lads together, probably share showers, etc. It's a bit like being in the armed forces (I only have experience of the RAF, but I should imagine the others are the same), lots of practical jokes, drinking, etc.

I agree about the office, but a firestation is a closed environment.

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    On a serious note, so what? It's not like he was waving his little fireman in a school playground. I can't see what the fuss is about. And what sort of man would be upset by such a sight? Sounds like a bunch of fecking old women, shivering at night in their Emily Bronte winding sheets.
    Slave, I think the thing is that he did it while on work premises, if you decide to walk with only your thongs on in the office (whether a man or a woman)I don't think they'll just let you off as they did with him...

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    On a serious note, so what? It's not like he was waving his little fireman in a school playground. I can't see what the fuss is about. And what sort of man would be upset by such a sight? Sounds like a bunch of fecking old women, shivering at night in their Emily Bronte winding sheets.

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Originally posted by Francko
    Just wonder what happens if they inspect WS underwear.
    Lovely black silk French knickers. So smooth against my skin

Leave a comment:

• The Late, Great JC
    replied
    Which sad bastard grassed him up?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X