• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Does atW know anything profound about economics?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    A fairly obvious thing this is - just like much smaller meals in London restaurants, that's hidden way to increase price, not very well hidden in case of those meals.
    WTF
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
      Get the feeling you've touched a nerve sas?
      It was part from chapter in my upcoming book.

Comment

Say Hi to your housemates for me, atW.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Say Hi to your housemates for me, atW.
          I don't have any housemates.

Comment

It was part from chapter in my upcoming book.

Is this book going to be written after you've become a SKA millionaire followed by Chancellor of the Treasury, or during?
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

The book will be written soon - stay tuned for SKA updates!

Comment

The book will be written soon - stay tuned for SKA updates!
                Sure it will!
                Nurse!
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Sure it will! Nurse!
                  What I'd like to do once I finish my main project is to take names and addresses of people who bought your BTL and record their future of what happened - how they defaulted, how they lost jobs, how they had heart attacks etc, and then look at your face as you read all this stuff and disclaim any responsibility in their misfortunes. No actually I would not want that - I can't stand the thought of seeing your face in this situation, I'd probably be forced to do something I'd regret doing.

Comment

What I'd like to do once I finish my main project is to take names and addresses of people who bought your BTL and record their future of what happened - how they defaulted, how they lost jobs, how they had heart attacks etc, and then look at your face as you read all this stuff and disclaim any responsibility in their misfortunes. No actually I would not want that - I can't stand the thought of seeing your face in this situation, I'd probably be forced to do something I'd regret doing.
                    Once a Soviet, always a Soviet!

Yes. And after becoming a SKA millionaire, being Chancellor of the Excequer, writing a book and recording the life history of all people who bought property last year, please could you also solve poverty in Africa and the Israeli-Palestinian question?
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

please could you also solve poverty in Africa and the Israeli-Palestinian question?
                      Those two are both solveable problems if approached correctly.

Comment

Working...
                      X