• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

master day trader update !?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always viewed it in my mind that somewhere, there's a pallet of tea-leaves with your name on it, but I'm sure the reality is far more abstract... like how you can choose where your electricity comes from...

I'd love to hear from someone who actually knows...
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Phew ! I'm glad I went for Lloyds ( 12% down ) instead of RBS ( 14% down ) for my trade of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
        Phew ! I'm glad I went for Lloyds ( 12% down ) instead of RBS ( 14% down ) for my trade of the day.
        How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
        Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          Elizabeth Duke Gold Sovereign Rings. I've got three on each finger now.
          You are Bobby George and I claim my 5 gold-plated darts.
          ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
            Actually I agree of course. This is sending the wrong message to the banks about what they can get away with in future. ..
            I seem to recall Labour a few years ago applying a lot of pressure on UK banks to be less discriminating about "social loans" to people on low salaries etc.
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
              I seem to recall Labour a few years ago applying a lot of pressure on UK banks to be less discriminating about "social loans" to people on low salaries etc.
              YES, same in the US. Many have pointed this out: sub-prime debt was generated by left-wing dogma.

It was further exploited by use of the weath effect to maintain governments on both sides of the Atlantic in power.
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                I always viewed it in my mind that somewhere, there's a pallet of tea-leaves with your name on it, but I'm sure the reality is far more abstract... like how you can choose where your electricity comes from...

I'd love to hear from someone who actually knows...
                It depends on your asset class.
                Rough guide, you can buy:
                1. Gold assets backed by physical gold.
                2. Gold assets backed by a promise to refund the asset at market price.
                3. Leveraged gold (backed by a promise to refund the asset at x market price)
                Bored.

Comment

Sep 29 7:18am† Change %Change Level

FTSE 100 -3.58%
                  XETRA-DAX -3.00%
                  CAC 40 -3.14%
                  HANG SENG -4.29%

US time.
                  Bailout plan agreed. Doom continues. It's cold today too.
                  Bored.

Comment

Buy Hogs heads, sell your granny.

thats my trading advice for today
                    'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
                    Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

Originally posted by SantaClaus View Post
                      Buy Hogs heads, sell your granny.

thats my trading advice for today
                      Pork bellies, Shirley?

Comment

Working...
                      X