• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question Time

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
    I can quite see her as the nasty, hectoring, gobby, northern bitch who interrogates the poor and downtrodden and makes them beg for their benefits.

She's like something out of the League of Gentlemen.
    ...and there are plenty of them

and yes, she would be sooo heavy handed in Milgram's experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
      If truth be known ITV is on more of a Labour love in, catch GMTV if you can stomach it.
      I think part of that is that Phillips woman is supposed to be a close personal friend to Broooon.
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
        I...... that Phillips woman .....
        Does anyone else think she's a dense, patronising, vacuous, unpleasant piece of work with an exceptionally ugly (tiny) mouth?

IGMC

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
          Your [sic] not doing yourself any favours with comments like that. The south east has it's fair share of "fat illiterate drunk sloths" I see them each and every day. Sometimes I really despise this territorial little country as demonstrated by your chip.
          I agree, tired of hearing "northern" as an insult, what a pathetic small minded attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
            I agree, tired of hearing "northern" as an insult, what a pathetic small minded attitude.
            Especially when you're all southern monkeys to me anyway.

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
              Does anyone else think she's a dense, patronising, vacuous, unpleasant piece of work with an exceptionally ugly (tiny) mouth?

IGMC
              with Northern men she only needs a small but frenetic mouth
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

They had prescott on the daily politcs show a bit ago and somebody on it mentioned how Milliband was Ruth Kellys former boyfriend. Imagine the offspring of them two!
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                  They had prescott on the daily politcs show a bit ago and somebody on it mentioned how Milliband was Ruth Kellys former boyfriend. Imagine the offspring of them two!
                  Arrrgghh! The Mini-Millikellys

A new political dynasty of the indeterminately-gendered.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                    with Northern men she only needs a small but frenetic mouth
                    Yeah, I find your wife's mouth far too big.
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
                    X