• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Question Time

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Question Time"

Collapse

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    with Northern men she only needs a small but frenetic mouth
    Yeah, I find your wife's mouth far too big.

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    They had prescott on the daily politcs show a bit ago and somebody on it mentioned how Milliband was Ruth Kellys former boyfriend. Imagine the offspring of them two!
    Arrrgghh! The Mini-Millikellys

A new political dynasty of the indeterminately-gendered.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    They had prescott on the daily politcs show a bit ago and somebody on it mentioned how Milliband was Ruth Kellys former boyfriend. Imagine the offspring of them two!

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
    Does anyone else think she's a dense, patronising, vacuous, unpleasant piece of work with an exceptionally ugly (tiny) mouth?

IGMC
    with Northern men she only needs a small but frenetic mouth

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
    I agree, tired of hearing "northern" as an insult, what a pathetic small minded attitude.
    Especially when you're all southern monkeys to me anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    Your [sic] not doing yourself any favours with comments like that. The south east has it's fair share of "fat illiterate drunk sloths" I see them each and every day. Sometimes I really despise this territorial little country as demonstrated by your chip.
    I agree, tired of hearing "northern" as an insult, what a pathetic small minded attitude.

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    I...... that Phillips woman .....
    Does anyone else think she's a dense, patronising, vacuous, unpleasant piece of work with an exceptionally ugly (tiny) mouth?

IGMC

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    If truth be known ITV is on more of a Labour love in, catch GMTV if you can stomach it.
    I think part of that is that Phillips woman is supposed to be a close personal friend to Broooon.

Leave a comment:

• Fishface
    replied
    Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
    I can quite see her as the nasty, hectoring, gobby, northern bitch who interrogates the poor and downtrodden and makes them beg for their benefits.

She's like something out of the League of Gentlemen.
    ...and there are plenty of them

and yes, she would be sooo heavy handed in Milgram's experiment.

Leave a comment:

• pisces
    replied
    You won't find many anti-labour voices in the city of duffle coat wearing, hair cut dodging, chimpanzee accented throwbacks.

Anyway I thought 'blurs' looked rather rattled and came over like a rabbit in the proverbial headlights.

Leave a comment:

• bodnobal
    replied
    Bagpuss, are you getting as irate as Ms Blears, that would be funny?

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by bodnobal View Post
    There was a point in that show when the typical fat northern illiterate drunk sloth pointed at the audience and was trying to get his mate in the audience to help him. I love the beeb for slipping that one in, normally they would have censored it.
    Your not doing yourself any favours with comments like that. The south east has it's fair share of "fat illiterate drunk sloths" I see them each and every day. Sometimes I really despise this territorial little country as demonstrated by your chip.

I know that, but it is rare to see

1 - a MP and A N Other so closely aligned - he only once didn't follow the party line
    2 - actually grabbing the MP to congratulate them.
    I don't know they quite often have the head of the CBI on, Littlejohn, Hastings or Hitchens.

If truth be known ITV is on more of a Labour love in, catch GMTV if you can stomach it.
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 25 September 2008, 23:28.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    You may have noticed the guest is usually partisan in some way be it Labour, Lib or Con.

Fraser Nelson was on this week.....his blurb...
    He is regarded as one of the UK's foremost political commentators, and in April he was voted ConservativeHome Writer of the Year by readers of the influential right-wing website.

So if anything this week was unfair to the Liberals.
    I know that, but it is rare to see

1 - a MP and A N Other so closely aligned - he only once didn't follow the party line
    2 - actually grabbing the MP to congratulate them.

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    She should work in a council tax office, she's got the people skills for it
    I can quite see her as the nasty, hectoring, gobby, northern bitch who interrogates the poor and downtrodden and makes them beg for their benefits.

She's like something out of the League of Gentlemen.

Leave a comment:

• bodnobal
    replied
    There was a point in that show when the typical fat northern illiterate drunk sloth pointed at the audience and was trying to get his mate in the audience to help him. I love the beeb for slipping that one in, normally they would have censored it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X